Standard wheelchair manual tie down straps require a carer or support worker to secure them for the occupant.
The Q’Straint QLK 150 Electronic Docking System is perfect for self use as it provides a single locking point on the sidecar/trike floor.
Installing this Docking System on a Driven from the Chair Sidecar or Wheelchair Accessible Trike, the assistant is no longer required.
This provides independence and freedom for the disabled motorcyclist.
Q’Straint Safety & Quality:
- Extensive Crash Testing, tested to higher WC/19 wheelchair loads; and also the only system tested from all sides
- Slim flexible dash control with embedded LED indicators showing system status
- SMART (ECM) Processor newly designed micro-processor controller
- Plug & Play installation and serviceability – solenoid and limit switch feature quick connectors and a removable cover
- Screw Terminal Connectors–Connectors are easily removed for faster wire routing, and eliminates additional crimping and soldering
- A tapered channel helps smoothly guide the wheelchair into place making independent wheelchair secourement
- Sleep Function–When user exits docking base, system draws 5 times less power from the battery
- Eco-Friendly Steel Coating–High-grade steel features more eco-friendly coating to prevent corrosion and reduce the impact on the environment
QLK-150 MEETS OR EXCEEDS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS:
- Fully ADA Compliant
- SAE J2249
- CSA Z604
- ISO 10542-1
- Meets the requirements of WC18 & is compatible with WC19 wheelchairs
- Crash tested in forward, rearward and sideways facing directions