Segfree Seated Segway
Available in the USA and you will only find it on LivingSpinal.com!
Segfree is just one of the many Seated Self-Balancing mobility products available at Living Spinal.
The Segfree adaptation allows a person to ride the Segway while seated. It is suited for the elderly, amputees, paraplegics or anyone with limited leg function.
This seated Segway attachment is the most innovative solution we have found for daily use.
It not only allows you to maneuver around your town with the power and speed of a Segway, it also has stabilizing legs that will drop down to support you at a dinner table and during transfers!
This is extremely important in order to use the unit throughout your entire day, in any situation.
It will not only save battery life, it will also allow you to use your Segway in more places than ever before!
You simply take a Segway I2 or X2 and add the Segfree to the top of it and off you go.
Unique Features are as follows:
- Engineered landing gear and activation levers
- Electric actuator seat drive with on board battery and built in charger
- Detachable steering column for easy transfers
- Height and angle adjustable steering column
- Remote control actuator control from steering column
- Hard wired emergency override controls on seat-pan
- Tempur seat cushion
- Height and depth adjustable seat back with quick release hardware
- The Segway’s warranty stays intact after the 8 bolt seat has been attached
Innovation and Inspiration for your freedom!
The Segfree is an innovative and inspiring set of wheels that allows the family to play and have fun, safely and comfortably. Go for strolls with your spouse while holding hands, long walks on the beach or hiking in the park in ways that was thought impossible in a normal wheelchair. This new addition will give anyone a smile when they see you cruising by!